- you’re allowed to contradict yourself
- you’re allowed to seek attention for approval
- you’re allowed to complain about something that’s bothering you
- you’re allowed to express negative opinions
- you’re allowed to be an ass sometimes
- you’re allowed to talk about yourself
- you’re allowed to fuck up
- you’re allowed to be insecure
- I do not watch Sherlock just to see Benedict Cumberbatch
- I am not going to see Star Trek Into Darkness for the same reason
- I do not watch Doctor Who just to see David Tennant
- I do not watch The Avengers movies just to see Tom Hiddleston
- I do not watch the Iron Man movies just to see RDJ
- I do not watch anything just for hot guys
- I can still appreciate that they are really hot
rock bottom is when youtube comments are more intelligent than your government
- fetuses do not think
- they do not “scream out” when they are aborted
- they have no brain function and no nerve endings until long after the deadline for a legal abortion
- they aren’t “sad” when you abort them
- they do not “realize what is happening”
And these aren’t my beliefs, they’re scientific facts
No face is kind of cute when he’s not being terrifying and eating people.
If you think abortions ok, remember what Horton says.
Awkward. Dr. Seuss and his wife were really liberal and pro-choice. They’ve even threatened to sue pro-life organizations for using this quote the wrong way (the way you’re doing it actually). I guess you didn’t already know that Horton Hears a Who is about the American occupation of Japan post-WWII. He even dedicated it to his dear Japanese friend.
Mrs. Geisel (Mrs. Seuss) continued donating to Planned Parenthood and advocating for reproductive health and rights after her husband died.
FACTS ABOUT THINGS:
- TUMBLR WAS GETTING TOO EXPENSIVE. THEIR OPTIONS WERE TO EITHER SELL IT OR SHUT IT DOWN.
- YAHOO SAYS THEY’RE GOING TO LET IT RUN AS AN INDEPENDENT BUSINESS. IN THEORY, NOTHING WILL CHANGE EXCEPT FOR WHO’S LEGALLY OWNING IT.
- NOW EVERYONE CALM DOWN.
Whether it be fanfiction, original stories, drabbles, songs, poems, books, or anything that has to do with creative words, then reblog. Let’s gather all the writers of Tumblr together.